Now I'm thinking! ting!


.

I have been thinking lately about what I really wanna do with my life. [hello??] I'm already at the third stage of my college life but I haven't decided anything yet. I feel like an empty shell. I can no longer have a good-night-sleep because of this, for once I even wish to just evaporate and disappear form this uncertain world. I am afraid of what tomorrow might bring. Afraid that if I open my eyes and face the new challenges that life has laid before me, I might mess up.The thing that I hated the most is seeing the disappointed face of my family. Argh! I just can't bear it!

I act tough for the longest of time. Now, I realize that no matter how hard I try, I always end up disappointing myself even more. Not my friends, nor my family can save me from this. It is me! I know I have to do something. To think of something. But, honestly, I don't know WHAT and HOW am I gonna do it. Hooh! Such a major headache! I gained nothing ,but big-pimples on my forehead, from this thought in my mind. Darn!

I just wanna be free!! Free from all the anxiety. Free from all worries. Free from everything. Whaaa! If there could be such world [aside from heaven, of course!] wherein you will not think, not worry, not cry, not sleep. Life could have been very easy and simple. HaHaaaayzz!!








One Response to “Now I'm thinking! ting!”

  1. Unknown says:

    okay lang na te shem. .sabay ka lang sa agos nga buhay :)

Your Reply