Who says...


.


Why are they calling me 'NARCI' (in our publication this word used to describe a person who loves to take his/her own pic)?? I always tell them that I am not! I even insisted, but what can I do? The whole world versus me.?? How will I ever fight against this filthy morons?? 

Speaking of moron...the one I am referring to is no less than my workmate in the pub. He is a he, you know what I mean? I will not give a name, so as not to hurt him badly. But I am not mad at him okay? Its just that I hate being called 'NARCI' I think the word is too much to describe my hobby of taking my own pic. I really felt bad about it. I hope that you stop it okay?? Who ever you are you know that I am relating this to you.

Actually this 'NARCI' thing exploded [explode talaga.haha] when I was awarded as the Most NARCI  staffer of the year [2011]. I was shocked during that time because I'm not the only one who like to take a pic. But the again, majority wins so I just accepted it. In the end, I  ignored it maybe they will forget about the thing and choose another for next year. Okay, that was over.

However, this guy keeps on reminding me of that dreadful time. He became his hobby, every time he see me he doesn't fail to call me 'NARCI' and he will say "Ikaw na pud amung e-vote, tai! shenmae...NARCI rajud..Ikaw na!!" .

See that?? He really doesn't fail to ruin my day. Crazy folk, such a villain in my life. Somehow, I befriended him despite of his teaseful nature. So ironic, right? I really don't despise him because I'm not that kind of person. i just hope that instead of me, he will be crowned as the next NARCI staffer on this year. I will surely laugh and tease him every single day. That time he will be eating his own words..whahahahaha [evil laugh]





These are some of my random pictures..[taken from different time, but same place. Haha]















Now, who says...I'm NARCI??

5 Responses to “Who says...”

  1. jelai♥ says:

    different time yet similar attire......... heheehhe

  2. jelai♥ says:

    and ow, befor I forgot...
    I guess the one u are referring to as 'villain' is Ranulfo repe?!...... wHaaaaaaaaaaaa!!..

    Sugta na gud kai gapapansin lang yan! ♥♥

  3. jasmin says:

    hahaha,nagkataon lang noh....


    iue...wala ko'y g.sulti... ^^innocent eyes.

  4. You are really getting good at this Shen..Keep it UP.you're not TN if you're not Narci!!!

    From your mentor.

  5. jasmin says:

    @key> thanks,,,my ever so good mentor.. I learned a lot of Good Things from you...nyahahaha

Your Reply